So my house is acutally pretty full, but there is a certain emptiness. The saying that keeps coming to my mind is....you don't realize what you have until it's gone. I love my husband and he's an amazing guy, but tonight, as I lay here, it really hit me, I need him every minute of every day. That's why he's my best friend, my other half! I'm so thankful and greatful to be a memeber of this church, to know that families are forever and that he's my eternal companion. To know that we have a wonderful bond and relationship that will only become stronger as we go through these trials in our lives.
These next 4 months are going to be one of the hardest trials I've gone through but I know it will be all worth it in the end. We all know the Lord only gives us trials he knows we can handle and by gosh I'm going to handle this one! I'm thankful for my family for putting up with me and for our friends who have given us support. You guys all rock! Elliott told me before he left to look at the positive side of our siblings living with us... a free in home babysitter...additional $300 bucks rent :)...and when I look at the positive side of Cali I see lots of little vacations I get to take to the beach over the summer!! Tan me here I come! oh And the money he's going to earn to pay for the little friend we're going to give Porter sometime next year-Hopefully!! It's all going to be very exciting!


2 comments:
oh callie i KNOW the feeling!! i and have come to LOVE my gun that sleeps by me :) it's hard having my hubby gone so much but i love when we see eachother! remember, it's just temporary!
PS: email me for an invite to my boring blog :) starlitkris@yahoo.com
Post a Comment