background

Monday, May 4, 2009

3 months old









Don't you love my baby boobies!! 








Like Father, Like son












hair twinners!!








Our little FaMilY








getting advice from daDDy








my handsome Little Man












my handsome BiG man












his hair is turning more red! 









Just chillin'








Sup yo!! 








This is how I "roll!"

My little boy is 3 months old today! He's getting so big and so fun to play with.  He has grown so much since his 2 month appointment...and probably gained a few lbs since then too! I just love his rolls.  We've been working on his neck exercises and working on sitting up. He loves to stand a lot more than sit. It's so fun cause he recognizes our faces and gets so excited to see us. Everyday is a new adventure with him.  I had been watching him the last few days and realized that he loves TV already! I put him in front of it and turned on Dora the Explorer and he was making noises to the songs they were singing. It was sooo cute! I love him so much and couldn't ask for a more handsome and better baby! I'm so glad to have this little family. 

2 comments:

Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...

What a cute little baby! And those cheeks, they are too cute! Good to hear you guys are doing good!