
Decked out in my Sunday best!
What a STUD!!!
Hangin' with Uncle Levi

It was so fun to have my first offical Mother's day this year!! Being a Mother is the most rewarding experience I've ever had in myLife. To know that this little being depends on you and loves you so much is an amazing feeling. I'm so very blessed get to share my life with him. I feel very honored to know he choose ME.
My little boy was such a cutie pie. We got to go visit grandma and grandpa in Prescott and spend some time w/ them. Nash was so excited to see his girlfriend Rosie...my parents dog! Porter and I didn't get to sleep in much since church started at 9am but we did snuggle a little before then, til about 7:45. He's been sleeping so cute lately. He'll do some big stretches and then stay in these cute little positions, always with his arms up and hands by his face.
He was definatly the talk of the church and caught everyone's eye! But of course he would...he's a stud just like his daddy!! We love you DAddy! Their ward gave all the women these yummy homemade truffles. You take a package of oreos/nutter butters to 1 block of cream cheese, blend them in the food processor, roll them into little balls and then dip them in chocolate, then refrigerate. They were divine!! Each package makes about 30. That's my next baking project.
After church we just hung out and played with the little chickies they have. Porter loved the little yellow ones and would reach for them with his mouth, trying to suck on them. Everything goes into his mouth now, especially his fists. I swear, One day he's gonna get them stuck! Then it was dinner time...grandpa did a good job...yumm!! After dinner my mom and I watched these Mystery Diagnosis shows while the boys washed the dishes. It made me very thankful for how healthy Porter is and how greatful we have modern medicine to help us when we're sick. Thank Heaven for Drs! Unfortunately our fun had so stop there, it was time to drive back home so I could work in the Morning. I'm very greatful for my job but sometimes it's a bummer to face reality. oh well...another adventure down....lots more to go. We leave for Cali on Thurs. time to start working on the tan. Until then....



No comments:
Post a Comment