





Tomorrow my little boy will be 10 weeks. He's no longer a "little boy!" At his 2 month doctors appt they said he was 13lbs and in the 85% for weight, 24inches and in the 70% for his height and in the 50% for his head. Thank heavens he doesn't have a huge head! Its been so fun the last few weeks! He's laughing with us more, talking and cooing. He loves to kick his legs and move his arms...get his aerobic exercises in. We love every minute we get to spend with him. El and I are starting him out early on standing...he'll prob be walking in 6 months!
We had the chance to bless Porter a few weeks ago...well Elliott did! It was so awesome to give him a blessing and share him with all our friends and family. Elliott did such a good job. I'm so glad to have the priesthood in our home and a husband worthy to use it. Being a parent is so rewarding and I can't wait for Porter to have siblings to play with and fill our home with more joy!



4 comments:
Callie he is so cute!! Enjoy every second because they grow so fast! Its like Dax was 10 weeks old yesterday. We will have to plan our next babies together so we can keep having cousins the same age! :)
hes getting to big! you forgot to add that he also can't wait to have a best friend right down the street (or i guess a few streets). maybe it'll be a cute little girl and they can be bf/gf :) or if its a boy, they can be bff's hehe.
I love him! Bring him to San Diego! Can I be his aunt, even though I'm really not? Ps...hows the decorating coming along? I need updates girl!
CALLIE! I'm so sad...I'm going to Idaho the 6th and I won't be back till the 20th :( I'm just barely going to miss you. Gosh dang it. Well I hope you'll make another trip soon after that! Anyway the changes to the kitchen sound awesome! I think they'll turn out freaking adorable! And I want you to send me pics of how the bed stuff turned out! AND yes we should have a slumber party! AND we need to figure out how to get Ellen tickets. :)
Post a Comment