background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

pRivAtE!!

So we're going Private too!!! Please leave your email below so I can add it and I'll delete it once I add you. It might take me a little bit to figure out how to do it so bare w/ me...I'm a little computer ditzy!! Thanks. We'd love to have any family and friends who'd love to follow our crazy/good life!!

15 comments:

LaDonna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexa Mae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Clarks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Devin & Ruthann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bowman Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany Haynes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amelia Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tisdale Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah + 4 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard and Tiffany said...

Hey Callie I just found your blog through my cousin Sarah's! I didn't know you knew her...anyway, if you're going private, could you invite me? I'd love to keep up with how you're doing! Congrats on the baby btw!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.