
Chandra wanted to try out these new headbands she got to see if they'd fit the other baby! Guess Porter had to be the model! Elliott's so mad!! ;) I promise honey, he's not chaning into a girl.


His "gotta PooP" face! Gotta love those, especially during a prayer or sacrament.


HI


This is the Porter "classic face" He does this all the time when he's looking at me like...mom, what do you want! You're crazy!


I love his beautiful eyes! He has brown, but sometimes w/ a little green in them. He really is a 50/50 blend of Elliott and I.


Are we DONE YET!!!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! He actually turned 6 months on Aug 4 but I'm a little late on the posting. He's so much fun to be around! I'm very greatful that I've had the chance to stay home with him most of the time. We're very fortunate that Elliott is working and lets me stay home and play w/ the baby all day! Our friend Chandra needed to borrow Porter for a pre-photo shoot she was doing to test the lighting so I thought I'd take advantage and get some cute pictures of him! He was such a stinker and had more fun eating the fabric and my phone than looking at the camera. He's been trying to crawl now and getting so close. He gets up on his hands and knees but then stands on his feet and sticks his bumb in the air! Silly boy! When he's tired he launches himself forward and face plants it...but somehow manages to get into everything!!! Boy and I in for a treat! Here's some of the cute photos! Chandra always does an amazing job! Thanks! They're Fabulous!!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! He actually turned 6 months on Aug 4 but I'm a little late on the posting. He's so much fun to be around! I'm very greatful that I've had the chance to stay home with him most of the time. We're very fortunate that Elliott is working and lets me stay home and play w/ the baby all day! Our friend Chandra needed to borrow Porter for a pre-photo shoot she was doing to test the lighting so I thought I'd take advantage and get some cute pictures of him! He was such a stinker and had more fun eating the fabric and my phone than looking at the camera. He's been trying to crawl now and getting so close. He gets up on his hands and knees but then stands on his feet and sticks his bumb in the air! Silly boy! When he's tired he launches himself forward and face plants it...but somehow manages to get into everything!!! Boy and I in for a treat! Here's some of the cute photos! Chandra always does an amazing job! Thanks! They're Fabulous!!
ps...If you haven't given me your email address please do soon, we're going PRIVATE next week!











7 comments:
What cute pics of your little boy!! My email is brittthornton@yahoo.com
Omgosh call!!! He is sooooo stinkin cute! I love those big brown eyes. What a super stud! Cute pics your friend took.
thanks for letting me borrow him :) he's so dang cute!
i love the pic with the flower.. what does private mean..anyway, my email is sarahlovesfire@gmail.com
kiss my nephew for me ;0
I just saw your invite. bummer i couldn't go anyway I had to work yesterday. Friday's are usually my open days I only work every 3 Friday's... maybe next time..
ok callie how do you know alex & zebb?? i know them too :)
so anyway we missed you @ our blingin blog party....... 3 hours and barely knicked the surface of creativity! hope you can make it next time :)
I love your vinyl letters! I will have to buy some from you when we get home!
jessicadmuro@gmail.com
Post a Comment