background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Crazy Busy...

The week before Elliott got home, I was super busy doing some vinyl parties and finishing up some orders. It was super crazy but so fun! I was able to get a little creative and add my own ideas to some of them. Here are some of the signs I made. If you would like to order anything you can email me at valentinegraphics@gmail.com or call me. I'm super cheap compared to ordering online and having to pay shipping. My turn around time is 24-48 hrs and I'll bring them to you and can help you but them up if you like. They can make perfect wedding, birthday, Christmas or Mother's Day gifts. I've even made several things for guys so Ladies...don't forget about your husbands.

This is going up in a ladies house with her family pictures. It displays their last name, established and her kids names. So so Cute! I think her total price was around $50 bucks.
"Rub a dub dub" going in the bathroom with the 4 kids names I made in the bright colors and the arch. 3.5" x 40" $17
I've been so excited for this one...so cute in the shape of a star!! I love it. I can do lots of shapes: circle, square, rectangle, star, arch, swirl and wavey lines. 9" x 10" $10 bucks
Little "Laundry Room" sign...let the kids know where to put their dirty clothes. Whole thing is 8" x 30" its in two separate pieces to get the two colors. $20 for both."Live well...Laugh often...Love much!" This is one of my favorite quotes. This font is very elegant and makes the room look very classy. Each sign is about 4" x 12" $25 total.
"Merry Christmas" sign going on two blocks for cute stackable decorations. 3" x 24" total. $10 bucks
"Girls Rock" 3"x 12" $7 bucks This is another one of my favoite fonts!
"Happy Holidays" going on some blocks. 4"x 24" $12 bucks
"Happines" in an arch. 2" x 8" $ 5 bucks
"Bon Appetit" sign going on a stained piece of wood in my kitchen. It really adds to the Cafe theme. 3"x 12" $7 bucks
"Dream" from a "Dream a Little Dream" board. 12" x 30" total $20
"I am a Child of God" sign 4" x 34" $15
"Come what may and love it" $15
These are some kids names I made for some families. The smaller ones are in a little arch! They can range from $3-5 each. The small ones are 1.5" x 5" and Larger ones 3" x 7.'
Mood writing for the bedroom! "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" These are 12.5" x 60" $30 bucks depending on size.
Another of the "wedding boards."
A closer peak....
"Allen" Established 2009 board. I made 8 of these as wedding gifts last week. Super cute and a great gift for only $25 bucks!
A daily reminder we ALL need!
This is a "shells" poem in a beachy bathroom. This whole poem is 15" x 30" $30 bucks
Cute little "Homey" quote! Each line is 7"x 45" $ 15 bucks a piece.
This is my son's room. I just love this picture of Chirst holding a baby. It fits perfectly over the "Little hands" poem.
"Valentine's Day" Decorations 3" x 15" $7 or w/ hearts $8
This is my Pantry door, where I turned my kitchen into the "Valentine Cafe."
It's about 12"x 13" just $20 bucks. I made another one for a lady that was the "Colwell Cafe" and 18"x 37" each piece for $40 bucks total.
I couldn't make signs for others and not making something for myself so This my FAMILY wall!
This is such a cute saying...this font is my New Favorite!! Just $25 finished on the board. We have lots of colors...10+ and adding more.
Add a simple touch to any home. "Dates to Remember" total is 6"x 12" just $7 bucks
"Christ Tile" perfect as a gift and very classy looking. $20 w/ tile. You can always personalize anything and make it say whatever you'd like. I think this might be what I'm giving as our family Christmas Presents.

So I came home on Tues night from delivering some vinyl projects I had finished, opened the garage and my sweet HUSBAND swung open the garage door and came running out! He totally surprised us! I'm so excited because now he's home for good!! I can not express in words how wonderful it is to my family complete again. My best friend is home...Porter has a daddy again and they are having so much fun, making up for lost time! It's so cute, Elliott wants to hold him every second and even gets up w/ him in the morning so I can catch a few extra Zzz!! Thanks honey! We Love you!!

They Mastered it!! Porter was very intense!!
The boys were trying to master their balancing act!
Elliott was helping me by doing Porter's hair! Twinners!!!


2 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

ohMYgosh you are a busy vinyl lady. cute stuff! and i am SOOO jealous your hubs is home for good. boo for me :(

☂niki. said...

Callie,

Thanks for the advice. I've never seen your blog. I'm glad you commented! Your lil guy is seriously too cute!! Love those cheeks!

K, this couldn't be more perfect timing! I've been trying to find some decent priced vinyl lettering. All I'm looking for is a capital E that I can put on the baby's crib. Not sure what size yet, but definitely on the bigger side...Do you have fonts I can look at? I'm probably gonna go with a more fancy, cursive type. Also, do you happen to have gold? I'm still not sure on the color, but I'm leaning toward gold. Email me with detials(if you don't mind). Boydandniki(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks!!!