background

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vinyl Sale!!!



I'm having a Vinyl Sale this weekend only!! If you've been wanting to order some fun signs/sayings now here's your chance. I'm doing a special that's $10 ANY sign and ANY size...within reason!!
Font Colors: Black, Matte Black, White, Red, Barnyard Red, Matte Red, Navy Blue, Taupe, Yellow, Lime Green, Chocolate Brown, Dark Green, and Gold.
Font Styles: 100's to choose from!! You just tell me the name of a font you like and I'll find it. I can use most any.
Size: Whatever your little heart desires!! I would need to know the height and length you'd like the saying to be.
I can have many orders done within in 24 hrs. Cash or Check is accepted. Thanks!!
480-292-4782

4 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

LOVe vinyl!
your little boy is so cute cal! how the heck have you been? hope all is well!

The Clarks said...

Its so funny you say that our boys have similarity's because I said the same thing to Austin when we were looking at some pics of him a while ago. They do have some Valentine jeans in them. I hope they can be buds growing up, cousins are the best!

Hannah + 4 said...

Hey Callie! Thanks for leaving a comment. Your son and my daughter are just a week apart! He is so cute!

Hannah + 4 said...

Callie, if you go to settings and then go to permissions you can select anybody, only people i choose and something else. Yours is prob on anybody so if you select only people I choose you can then enter in their emails. Hope that makes sense! If not let me know and I'll try to explain it better. I haven't done it so I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure thats how it works!