background

Monday, July 20, 2009

FUN in JULY!!!


So things have been a LiTTle cRaZy around here lately!! Here's a quick picture update!
Porter had a little explosion tonight!
Guess he wanted to "slime" mommy!!!
Uncle Austin tried to get me dressed!
Guess he didn't know there was a "wrong" way to put on a diaper!
Chillin' at Dad's place
Check out my pimp pool shades!
Auntie Morgin likes them too!
Cute little snuggler in his blankets!
sleeping on my tummy-this makes my Mommy a little nervous but she's trying to be a BiG GiRl!
Mad boy with 2 teeth!! Yeah that's right 2 teeth and he knows how to use them...Ouch!!
"Warning...I bite" that's what the shirt says...and he does!
I love that I can stand in this thing.
Don't you just love those chunky thighs!!
This new toy is very exciting
I love my tongue!!

Hiding under the covers!!

My little boy is growing so fast and starting to sit up all by himself. He's pretty good about keeping himself entertained.

He's so determined to crawl. Elliott says he "has good hip thrusts!"
Oh what a wonderful life raising a 5 1/2 month old!! He's growing so fast and getting so much fun!! We love being parents.

3 comments:

The Clarks said...

haha I love him! and I can not believe that explosion! Hope you're doing good...we miss you out here!

Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...

Your little boy is too cute!

deborah b. said...

I totally feel yer pain on the poop explision, ick. Don't worry, it doesnt last forever.

Your sweet baby is getting so big. Jack and him need to play soon, as do we. Love you!