background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GiVEaWaY!!!


It's time for the GIVEAWAY!!! It's simple...visit my blog (http://valentinedecor.blogspot.com/), leave a comment about what you like, then Post about it on your blog to let others know about the fabulous giveaway! I'll draw a name from a hat (maybe more than one depending on how many comments I get) and TaDah!! You're the winner! You will get to choose any one of the boards displayed! I will close the GIVEAWAY in one week (Septemper 30)! Good Luck to all and spread the word!


Here's a Preview...


I will also take custom orders, so if you want an additional board or want to make sure you're going to get one...leave me a comment or email me atvalentinegraphics@gmail.com and I will make it for you. You can add wire or a hook to hang any of the boards as well as changing some of the accessories (ie: stickers, vinyl color, bow color/pattern or paper color.) Most orders take about 7-10 business days but can be done before then.

3 comments:

Jen&Joe said...

K so i totally want to order some of your vinyl lettering! So after i have this baby i ll email you and see what you have!

The Clarks said...

I love your halloween page! I think I'll have to do one too!

LaDonna said...

Lovin' it!