
The Jungle Book!! This Movie is played non-stop in our house! Just ask Aunt Bree...it's on at least 3 times a day during mine and her craft times! I think if you could "wear out" a DVD this one would be on it's last leg!!

Isn't this face just so ADORABLE!! Elliott and I are so fortunate to wake up every morning and go to bed each night to this wonderful little face! He's so loved and SPOILED! (i thought only girls were this spoiled!) It makes my heart so sad to hear about these horrible stories of child abuse! How could anyone harm something so innocent!! Mothers...give your kids an extra hug and kiss tonight to let them know they are extra special and LOVED!!


5 comments:
"In the mira-telly style!" Love it!
Cute. Nolan's like that with Cars. I am so sick of that movie right now.
ha ha i love it!! i love the pictures of him standing in hiscrib- he is SO cute!
Aww... little Porter, he is so precious! I love that movie!
I'm not sure exactly what happened. All I know is what is on her blog. He had a stroke and as of right now he does not have movement in his right side.
Post a Comment