So a little bit ago, I was talking with El about Porter getting bigger and I made the mistake of saying..."I can't wait til he gets bigger and starts stand up and climbing all over things and talking with me." And El said..."be careful what you wish for!" So he puts Porter down for a nap and I hear him cooing to himself so I think, I'll just go check on him. It's a good thing I did b/c the little stinker had pulled himself up the side of his crib and was trying to reach a basket of clothes I'm in the process of putting away!! He's such a little TurKey!! But I guess I better be careful what I WiSH for from now on! (the pictures are in order backwards.)
4: He thinks it's so funny!
3: "Aren't I so cute mom!! Look what I can do! "
2: He got caught!!
1: Him being sneaky and doesn't know I caught him yet!
Don't you just love those beautiful BrOWn eYeS!! I love him soooo much!! I love being a Mom....but not enough to have another one quite Yet!!
I wanted to announce.....My new blog will be up and running shortly!! It's gonna be filled with super cute home decor signs for sale. Check it out in a few days. I promise you won't be disappointed. It's http://valentinedecor.blogspot.com/ My first line of business with be a give-a-way for a cute seasonal sign of the winners choice!

4 comments:
srsly---be careful what you wish for. i remember saying those exact same things and now i sit there and close my eyes and wish so hard they could be babies again, babies that needed me for everything. they grow soooo fast. and yes his eyes are sooooooo dang cute and so is he. you sure make cute babies!
He's adorable. It won't stop there. Soon enough he'll be walking and then really getting into everything.
Cute! Nixyn is getting every where to and pulling herself up! It's crazy how much faster she is doing things than Avree did. And be careful saying your not ready for another, I said the same thing and that we were going to wait a year or two and the same day I found out I was preg! He is so cute! I love his big brown eyes.
Yah I'm glad you're gonna come!!! It's been so long since I've seen you =) The colors I'm doing are chocolate brown and a light pink. But the furniture is black. Your signs are so cute! I'm excited!!
Post a Comment