background

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Growing like a Weed!

My baby's getting so big! He's growing like a weed, or TANK like the dr. said! He just had his 4 month appointment. The Dr. said he's....
*16 lbs 9 oz- 90%
*25.5 inches- 80%
*16.25 inch head- 70%


Porter's first offical swimming experience! He loved it!! I bought a cute little blow up pool from -Wal-Mart and put it in the backyard! I'm happy he had so much fun and wasn't scared of the water. It's just a matter of time before he's jumping in and swimming around. I can't wait to teach him how to swim and do some fun tricks!
We had family pictures taken last week. It was fun to see how Porter interacted w/ the camera! He was pretty shy most of the time.

This is my FAVORITE one! He loves sucking on his tongue.

The colors in this picture look Fabulous!

He wasn't too excited about the kissing!


He loves looking at the handsome Little Man in the Mirror!! :)

He has the best facial expressions! He totally smiles w/ his entire face. :)

7 comments:

The Clarks said...

CALLIE! These pictures are darling! I love this baby! Bring him to San Diego so his aunt bree can play with him!

The Clarks said...

um loving your "swap" idea! I totally forgot you had that vinyl machine. Yeah for sure...when you come we will go hit up Joanns and find some fun things to do! Are you going to be here the whole month?

Elliott Valentine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

did tara do those pics? they are DARLING! :)

The Clarks said...

HAHA I need to stop commenting on this post obviously! I tagged you and gave you an award...go pick it up on my page! :D

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Ooooooooooooh my gosh. Too cute! I love that last one of you holding him up. Your face looking at him is so precious! Who did your pics?!

Anonymous said...

~~*Callie =) I just found your blog. I didn't know that you had a BABY =) HE is ADORABLE!!! How are you??? It's been FOREVER since I have seen YOU.*~~