background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HaLLowEeN!!














We had a good Halloween this year. Elliott was so excited he could shimmy into his disco costume from 3 years ago.  If you ask him, he wasn't a disco man he was a Vegas High roller! He's such a dork, he carried around face cards and change. I didn't have many creative ideas so I decorated the bump  that was hiding underneath my orange shirt. I gave him a face and made a cute little Jack-O-Lantern. We went to the Haynes for a little party. It was fun to get together and hang out, Have a little food and fun!! As you can see I was stuffing my face...you tend to do that as a pregnant person! 
My belly was so sore that night from laughing! I definatly stayed up way too late too! 1am. I haven't done that in a while! I'm getting too old. Only 14 more weeks and I'll be a mommy!!! I'm so excited. I'll get some pictures of the nursury up so you can all see what's been going on around here. 


2 comments:

Chandra said...

Cute little baby bump! I'm so excited for you to have baby Porter!
PS Thanks for coming over to make sure the nerd didn't hurt me :)

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

I LOVE your Halloween costume! How creative! I can't wait to see pics of your nursery...is it close to being done?