background

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family Pictures




















So we had family picutres taken at the beginning of October with Elliott and his crazy family. It was fun to get us all together and just laugh! It's rare when we can all be in the same place at once. There's Lacie (sister), Trent, Tanner (brothers), Cara (Elliott's mom), Me and Jim (Cara's husband.) We had a great photographer, Tara Bowman, she's on my blog so check her out. I know Elliott's gonna kill me for putting his "model" pose up but I couldn't resist. She got some great candid photos!! I'm excited to have some maternity photos taken in about a month but not looking forward to how they'll turn out. I think you're more critical on yourself when you're pregnant. I know it's all worth it. Only 13 weeks left, then I'll be a mommy!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to hold my little one. Elliott's really excited too, even if he says he's not. I don't think he's looking forward to changing diapers though. I'm sure he will once Porter's here.

3 comments:

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Your pictures are so pretty! I especially love Elliot's glamour shot! So classy! You have been tagged by the way...say hello to Nash for me!

Alexa Mae said...

hey Cal !!!! How the heck are you? You look gorgeous. I'm so excited that your having a baby!! Congrats! And I'm also excited you made a blog....woo hoo!! Its been so long....do u live in mesa still?

Chandra said...

so cute! especially the one of elliott posing seductively haha. your maternity photos will turn out cute. your a hot prego!