OH!! How I love Arizona for days like these.....
I love this little guy...and he loves his Chick-fil-a fries!!

He wears himself out...it's hard work being a crazy boy!

and especially for days when we can enjoy these!!

Dear Sweet Bahama Bucks...You are my weakness!
Jamaican Punch/White Coconut is my downfall!!!

*Go Suns!*


5 comments:
Porter is getting so big and is so dang cute! Glad to see you guys are doing good!
you are gorgeous! your son is so dang adorable. what a cute cute family you are! and now, i want bahama.
I love that little boy! bahama bucks sounds so yummy right now!
died of SHOCK you updated! ha ha :)
your little boy is SO darn adorable! can't wait to see all the fun things you do together this summer!
OH MY GOD. I HATE YOU. I AM DROOOOOLING!!!! :( we discovered that AMAZING combo together!!!! you think you can ship me the xxtra large cup to RI please?! along with my sweatshirt?!?! hahaha(forgot about that until right now..but it is getting chilly here!!!) ANYWAYS, I can't believe how BIG Porter is getting!!! He is as cute as ever! Good thing he takes after his mama (haha). Miss you mama! Can't wait for my next visit! xo
Post a Comment