So we had family pictures taken a few weeks ago! Chandra did such a good job...as always!! I love them! Porter did pretty good which was surprising! He just loves life and is always so happy! He doesn't like having his nose wiped, his ears cleaned or putting lotion on! I guess he's a true boy...dirty, ruff and slimy! It's so awesome to be a parent! I do love it...even though he is a stinker when it comes to nap/bed times!! Elliott and I just can't get enough of this little boy and are so excited for him to become more interactive! We love you little boy!!
He loves his Auntie Morgin!

Classic Porter Face!

He LOVES to scream and hear his own voice!

How could you not love this face and mouth full of teeth! 8 to be exact! I have no idea where they all came from!

Screamin' Again!

Cute little Valentine board!

Porter and his curious face!
He loves anything new and is always...always getting into things.

The Fam!

This is a good one of Elliott and I! Don't I have a handsome hubby!!! ;)
<3>


6 comments:
These are soooo cute! Love them!
Porter is so cute!
It's funny you mentioned Victoria Secret making nursing bras because I totally wish they made them! It would be fabulous!
Callie I love these pics! Your little family is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big Porter is getting. I love it!
Your pictures are so cute!!!
Porter's getting so big. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys.
Love the pics.
Cute pictures! Porter is so handsome!
Post a Comment