background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Black SATURDAY Boutique!


Valentine Decor
is going to be at another Boutique before the Christmas Season!! Come grab some cute Christmas Presents and add a little Holiday Decor to your home!! It's gonna be awesome...and I have some very new ideas out! A little hint..."tin anyone?!!" Also, spend $20 and/or refer a friend to Valentine Decor (who spends $20) and both of you will receive an"Established board" with your own Last name and the year your family was established. That's over a $25 value of free stuff!! Who doesn't love free things in these times!! These signs are so cute and very in right now! Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

SloneFamily said...

Ok, I am totally interested in speniding $20 and getting the FREE established board!! Do you have any Granparent boards??? Can you email me at Aly Pritchert at yahoo dot com. Thanks, I will be out of town that weekend so I may just have to send someone else to pick it up or order through your blog. Let me know. Thanks so much :)