




So I went into the hospital on Tues for an induction. I think that was the longest process of it all. My Doctor tried a few things to help me dilate. I had to do some walking around the hospital in between and on my last rounds in the cafeteria, my water broke. It was a very interesting feeling. We ran back to the room and then the pain started. Let me say, contractions hurt much worse once your water has broke! I finally got my epidural about 30 mins later. My anethesiologist was awesome and very fast. It's really not as bad as I imagined. The labor after that was great. After just a few minutes of pushing, he was here. He was born at 6:31pm on Wed, February 4, 2009. He was 7 lbs and 5 oz. 20 inches long. He has mommy nose, ears and dark hair but looks exactly like daddy. We are so excited and lucky to have him in our family.


1 comment:
Callie, he is so adorable! I am happy for you guys. You're a great mom I'm sure!
Post a Comment